Disclaimer & Privacy Statement
"User" means the person or entity using the website.
"Owner" means the company that owns the website, Joiman Pty LTD T/as Fairbanks
"Service Provider" means the company providing the website content management system and hosting services to the Owner for the website.
"Website" means "http://www.fairbankshardware.net.au/"
Agreement to be bound by Terms
It is a condition of use of this site that Users agree to these Terms and Conditions.
By registering to use this site Users agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The User warrants that they are either the person, or in the case of a corporation, an authorised representative of the corporation, that is named as the User in the registration form. It is a breach of this User agreement and also a misrepresentation with both potential civil and criminal consequences for a person to register as a User that they are not authorised to represent for this purpose.
The Owner reserves the right at any stage to contact a User to confirm both the validity of the account and also the currency and security of the passwords used.
From time to time information that would normally be available through the site (including supplier's catalogues) may not be able to be accessed online because of technical or other problems. The Owner, and the Service Provider expressly excludes liability to any User of this site in respect of the unavailability of content regardless of whether or not this unavailability is caused by the negligence of the Owner or the Service Provider.
Privacy and Storage of your personal information
See Privacy Statement
Whilst all effort is made to keep pricing on this website up to date it is possible at times it may be out of date. As such prices on this website should only be considered as an "invitation to treat" rather than as an offer to provide these products at these prices. Your order and payment of goods will be deemed to be an offer and acceptance only happens when we accept the order. The website automatically sends you an order confirmation email. This email merely acknowledges that we have received your order but does not commit us to supply at the prices contained in the offer. Acceptance of your offer will be communicated manually.
The User agrees to indemnify the Owner and the Service Provider against any claim for loss or damage of any kind by any third party arising out of, or in relation to, the use of the Website by the User.
Material on this site is all the copyright of the Owner or the Service Provider and the copying or use of this information is not permitted unless prior written permission is received from the site owner.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. Individual features colour, images, brandings and logos may change. Please ask our sales adviser for details of the treatments specified for individual items. All images and dimensions are not intended to form part of any contract or warranty.
Disclaimer - Links to Other Sites
- Material on this site contains links to external internet websites. These websites are outside Joiman's control and the provision of a link should not be taken to mean that sponsors, endorses, adopts, confirms, guarantees or approves of any product, service, material or any representations whatsoever made on those websites.
- Joiman makes no warranties or representations express or implied regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any information, product, service or material whatsoever on other websites to which this site is linked.
- Joiman makes no warranties, and does not represent either expressly or impliedly, that the linked websites are free of computer viruses, defects or errors by reason of the linking of this site to other websites. The user accepts that it is entirely responsible to verify that any material on linked websites is free from computer viruses, defects or errors.
- It is the user's responsibility to decide if the user accepts the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found on the external internet websites linked to this site. Joiman gives no warranties and makes no representation express or implied with respect to the same.
General Disclaimers and Waiver
- The materials presented by Joiman on this site are made available in good faith and are derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of release on the internet. Human or mechanical error is, however, possible and Joiman does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, currency or correct sequencing of the information.
- The user is responsible for making an individual assessment of and verifying all material on this site and Joiman shall not be responsible for any errors or omissions and shall not be liable for any damages, including incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss of business, loss of opportunity or loss of profits, arising in relation to use of the material. Joiman shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage incurred by reliance on material on this site or incorporated by reference.
- Joiman does not, by the information or materials set out on this site, make any representation in relation to availability, quality, specifications, terms and conditions of sale, applications or suitability of any products or services. Any details in relation to these matters will need to be the subject of separate discussions between Joiman and interested parties.
- Each user waives and releases all rights against Joiman , its directors, employees, agents and servants to the fullest extent permitted by law from any and all claims related to usage of material from or made available by this site. Joiman , its directors, affiliates, related bodies corporate, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability for any damages or losses whatsoever, arising out of, or in any way related to, the use of material on this site or any other web site linked to this site. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages that you or others may suffer, as well as damages for loss of profit, business interruption or the loss of data or information.
- All limitations and qualifications attached to Joiman 's products apply equally to such products advertised on this site and Joiman will not be liable for improper usage or improper application of the product by users, including but not limited to where users have failed to ascertain the relevant limitations and qualifications on product usage. The information and material on this site is intended to be general in nature and does not take into account specific circumstances of individual users. Joiman does not warrant that products referred to on this site will be suitable for all purposes to which they are applied by the user and nor does it warrant suitability of any product for any particular purpose.
- Joiman regards your privacy as important and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that any information that you provide via this site will be dealt with in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
- Nothing on this site constitutes or intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for securities. Joiman and its related bodies corporate do not accept any liability for any investment decisions made on the basis of the information contained on this site. The information contained on this site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Joiman urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
- Joiman reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions or corrections to this site at any time and without notice to the user.
Credit Card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars using:
- payment pages which comply with the Industry standard and use TSL 1.0 (SSL 3.0)
- a 128-bit SSL encryption
- secure SSL tunnel to connect to the payment gateway